Posted On 18 février 2023
Find out what is new on Illuxat! Make sure to follow us on Twitter as well!
- Added all flags from flag power on the power information page
- With the introduction of flags in flag power, a « load more smilies » button has been added to prevent loading more than 20 smilies in a row.
- Fixed an issue where emoji wouldn’t be displayed properly on web-push notifications
- Changed sorting on powers releases history to show from newest to oldest
- Added history for owers auction: https://illuxat.com/all/other/auctions/powers
- Added new setting to subscribe to new powers auction
- Added new locale « all » to share a link to be redirected directly in the language of the used browser
- Improved Manage editor tool: you can now filter by rank / bans / extra bans and search by id. You can also make your own xatu file without owning one!
- Improved activepawn page design (pawns + superpowers content in modal)
- Improved power information page design (smileys part)
- Improved latest power information page design (smileys + pawns parts)
- Updated xat facts (on homepage) to include when it’s Flash only
- Fixed an error 500 on the findchat API, when there was no result to show
- Improved errors page (404 not found, internal server error etc) – Credits to the original author of the error page: https://codepen.io/iremlopsum/pen/wagMZx
- Fixed a bug where the Twitter notification wasn’t being sent out for a new power/countdown etc
- Improved promoted chats page to include filters (lang/display autopromoted chats) / better view of promoted chats
- Improved Superpowers modal content on the activepawn page to show 5 pawns per line instead of just one line
02/18/2023 (and before):
- Added « Required powers » tool which can be found here: https://illuxat.com/en/smiley/required-powers
- Added « Face power » tool to test the FACE power from xat (https://xat.wiki/face)
- Fixed the « view smiley frames » which wasn’t visible on all powers
- Fixed an issue where Manage editor and XATU stats didn’t work properly
- Removed the « API » menu to only have the « API documentation » which lists all the API available
- Changed the way the last powers are displayed on the homepage. It now shows 6 powers instead of 3 and acts as a « slider ».